Re: Xine Audio

This is a relevant portion of my Xine output for an "mov" movie. It
recognises it as Quicktime 4. Basically, it sort of tells me that audio
is found, but I don't hear anything.

Now i know that these dmasound_pmac audio has some funny little things
in them. Anyone help me out? This is a really good movie, I wanna watch
it :P

demux_qt: 'mp4v' video @ 720x306
demux_qt: 'msU' audio @ 32000 Hz, 16 bits, 2 channels
metronom: video discontinuity #2, type is 0, disc_off is 0
metronom: waiting for audio discontinuity #2
metronom: audio discontinuity #2, type is 0, disc_off 0
metronom: audio vpts adjusted with prebuffer to 18738199
metronom: waiting for in_discontinuity update #2
metronom: video vpts adjusted to 18738199
video_decoder: using decoder >ffmpeg video decoder<
using video decoder plugin 'ffmpeg video decoder'
metronom: audio discontinuity #3, type is 3, disc_off 0
metronom: waiting for video_discontinuity #3
video_decoder: new pts 0
metronom: video discontinuity #3, type is 3, disc_off is 0
metronom: video vpts adjusted with prebuffer to 18795452
metronom: audio vpts adjusted with prebuffer to 18796422

Thanks.

\LaShI

--
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Sid) (ibook2,powerpc), kernel 2.4.19-benh-rc3xfs

<lashi@optusnet.com.au>
ICQ: 7181075
1874 5597 C754 5209 0A7D  4DA6 9112 5D0E CC1F 67BC