Re: ibook 2 : several question

Pierre Gambarotto (pierre.gambarotto@aliacom.fr) schrieb:

> I just bought an ibook 700Mhz/14" LCD.
>
> So far, I succeeded in installing debian in dual boot with Mac OS X, and
> it runs pretty well :-)

I have a 700 with 12,1" and the Radeon... so mainly the same as you.

> Several remaining problems anyway :
> _ I read pmud's manual : is it right that sleep mode for ibook 700Mhz
> is not supported ? It's not clear in the manual, but the /etc/power/pwrctl
> script say so. Can anybody confirm ?

It's a weird thing:
1. I used the ati driver and it didn't wake up.
2. I use an fbdev and it just runs extremely fine. The light goes on and
if I open up again, it wakes up in some seconds. The colors are broken
then, but this can be fixed by a simple redraw of the screen :-)

mfG Johannes