Re: working files for Woody install to an Old World ?

Chris,

The installer seemed to freeze when that particular menu came up.  I say
that because when I tried the installer again, it would not even let me
select the next item and proceed when I got to that screen.

I did try switching consoles, but even that did not seem to work (is it
still the apple-F[1-6] combination to rotate through the different text
consoles ?)   And one final question - what args would I give to BootX
to enable debugging ?

I will try those files again tomorrow.  They might have been corrupted
in being downloaded and transferred between different machines ...

cheers
vinai