Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

That's a good test.  I'll use that in the future.

Once you have setup the serial port (see other posters answers), you are
connected.  You are not
using a modem, so you don't need to do atdt type stuff.

George Karaolides <george.karaolides@planitis.net>@linustech.com.cy> on
08/21/2002 04:16:57 PM

Sent by:    George Karaolides <george.karaolides@linustech.com.cy>