Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

Hi,

I have managed to cross-compile a kernel image for the IBM RS/6000 7025
F50 on an Intel machine.

I have replaced the kernel image linux.bin on the Debian woody
powerpc-chrp rescue floppy with this image.

This kernel appears to boot, but I can't continue the installation.  I'd
be very grateful for any help/pointers.

This is exactly what happens:

I boot from OpenFirmware with:

0 > boot floppy:,\linux.bin

No messages are displayed while the floppy is loading, then a brief (too
brief to be readable) burst of messsages appears.  Then the screen changes
from the white OpenFirmware screen to a black screen with the following
text: