building mol-module-sources (Re: how update wireless-tools version?)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: building mol-module-sources (Re: how update wireless-tools version?)
- From: Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:38:16 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20020809185405.GF16888@gibbon>
- References: <email@example.com> <20020809131702.GA8598@ryker.org> <1028902326.1272.1358.camel@tibook> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020809185405.GF16888@gibbon>
At 2:54 PM -0400 8/9/02, Zachery Bir wrote:
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 02:29:13PM -0400, Josh Huber wrote:
> Since the wireless-tools has no
> mechanism to do this, just add:
to the proper place in the makefile. (i.e. to the CFLAGS variable)
Can I take it this is also the appropriate way to compile the
mol-modules-sources? They're (I believe) expecting /usr/include/linux
and /usr/include/asm to be symlinks to the /usr/src/kernel-sources...
I don't know if that is necessary, I just rebuilt mol-module-sources
against 2.4.19-ben0 using the make-kpkg mechanism, and it seems to
have worked out fine. I didn't need to do any further fiddling.
Perhaps this is because make-kpkg has you build starting from the
kernel source directory, so it already knows how to find the right
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick | When we speak of free
http://www.3roses.com/ | software we are referring
email@example.com | to freedom not price.