Re: how update wireless-tools version?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: how update wireless-tools version?
- From: Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:42:38 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1028902326.1272.1358.camel@tibook>
- References: <email@example.com> <20020809131702.GA8598@ryker.org> <1028902326.1272.1358.camel@tibook>
At 4:12 PM +0200 8/9/02, Michel Dänzer wrote:
/usr/include doesn't contain any kernel headers, nor is it supposed to.
Actually, it turns out that it does, which is obviously what is
messing me up. And libc6-dev put them there...
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick | When we speak of free
http://www.3roses.com/ | software we are referring
firstname.lastname@example.org | to freedom not price.