Re: Migration questions

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 11:25:42AM -0400, Zachery Bir wrote:
> On Friday, August 2, 2002, at 10:49 , Chris Tillman wrote:
> >>  3) Jeweltoy clone?
> >>     Anyone ever heard of one? It's a game like Bejeweled on the
> >>Palm. Amber's addicted, and _needs_ it. This may actually be more
> >>of a show stopper than Quicken :)
> >
> >You may have to retain the dual boot just for that...
> Luckily, he ships the source with the proggie. It's Obj-C against
> Cocoa, but perhaps it's salvageable.

If you want to port, have a look at GNUStep. Cocoa is OpenStep with some extensions.

I have a dual-boot setup on my iBook for the DVD player and the occasional
ProjectBuilder session.

Q. How many former COBOL programmers does it take to write an XML
interoperability specification?
A. You can never have enough former COBOL programmers to write an XML
interoperability specification.          -- Andrew Orlowski on eSpeak