Re: get-apt issues & where can i get j2re1.3 for the ppc

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 01:31:50AM -0400, Adam wrote:
> Thank you Elizabeth and Chris,
>
> I have been trying to get on the general list for a month.. i send in a
> request and reply to the confermation and no mail from the list ever
> comes.  So, with this question I sent it to the list and now I need to
> find a way in which I  can read it form the general-users list without
> being a member.  This is being sent to the user list and cc to the ppc.
> I hope not to get any one upset.  I am not having much luck.  :(

I see in a subsequent mail that Elizabeth's suggestion worked. Cool!

I don't sign up to debian-user myself, it's too high-volume. But you
can post to it without being signed up, and read and search the
archives on the web at http://lists.debian.org/ . Which gives you
the same result.