Re: usleep and startmol

Hi Nathan,

thanks for your usleep command. I had already changed the script to "sleep 0.5" (and apparently it wasn't that important anyway), though I've installed your usleep command since, it certainly will be useful in the future.

I've aslo sent your code to the debian shellutils maintainer Michael Stone (mailto:mstone@debian.org) and asked him if it could be added to debian in the future.

Regards

Francois