Re: usleep and startmol

Hi,

Francois Taiani writes:

> thanks for your usleep command. I had already changed the script to
> "sleep 0.5" (and apparently it wasn't that important anyway), though
> I've installed  your usleep command since, it certainly will be useful
> in the future.
>
> I've aslo sent your code to the debian shellutils maintainer Michael
> Stone (mailto:mstone@debian.org) and asked him if it could be added to
> debian in the future.

I feel it's redundant to have two commands that do exactly the same
thing, except that their arguments differ by a factor of 10^6.  As far
as the usage of usleep by the Mac-on-Linux startup script is
concerned, I will simply replace it by the equivalent sleep.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!