usleep and startmol

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure this is directly connected with the ppc distrib, but I'v
just discovered mac-on-linux's start script (startmol) uses a command
'usleep' which seems not to be present in debian. (I've got 'sleep',
which on my system is equivalent to usleep since it accepts floating
point value. But I need to change manually the startmol script.)

Would anybody know if there is a real reason for usleep missing in
debian (MDB), or if I just have to search hard enough to get the correct
package ?

Thanks

Francois

--