Re: Compile kernel 2.4.18 & X setup problems on titanium

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 04:56:17PM -0400, sebas-listes@iquebec.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Maybe someone can help me.
>
>   I've install Debian TESTING on my PowerBook Titanium without too much
>   problem.  As we all know this comes with kernel 2.2.x
>
>   I then tried to install X 4-1 with the debian package.
>   I get the error : No screen attached. ???

hm, to me it sounds like you got/were compiling a kernel that had alternatively ADB_KEYCODES=y,
and one =n. i suggest that you remove adb_keycodes support, and use the "new input layer" option.

as for the rest, i'm not familiar with tibooks, so no dice there. some of the gurus can answer
that i'm sure.

eric