Re: Another powerpc Buildd?

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 12:44, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> I would like to offer my G3 enhanced Mac 7500 as a permanent buildd for
> powerpc.

Do we really need one?  I was under the impression that the only trouble
we had with our autobuilder was processing failed builds and such (which
you seem to have helped with, Stephen; thanks).

Incidentally, we currently have the highest percentage of built packages
(besides i386) that I've ever seen of any non-i386 arch.  Good job,
everyone!

http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-big.png