Re: Another powerpc Buildd?

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 03:20:07PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 12:44, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > I would like to offer my G3 enhanced Mac 7500 as a permanent buildd for
> > powerpc.
>
> Do we really need one?  I was under the impression that the only trouble
> we had with our autobuilder was processing failed builds and such (which
> you seem to have helped with, Stephen; thanks).

That's a fair question. I think that voltaire's been down at least twice
since I started paying attention to buildd stuff. I'm just offering some
redundancy. I also wasn't using the box much anyway, so I thought I'd
offer it. If it's simply never going to be needed, then I'll
find something else for it to do.

> Incidentally, we currently have the highest percentage of built packages
> (besides i386) that I've ever seen of any non-i386 arch.  Good job,
> everyone!

Yeah!

<stephen@marenka.net>