Re: Buildd Update

> > > ** Using build dependencies supplied by package:
> > > Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), libwings-dev, libapt-pkg-dev,
> > > librpm0-dev, gettext, hermes1-dev
>
> [...]
>
> > I figured apt-get used the build-depends field, but clearly that's not true.
>
> Err, no, it does use the build-depends field.  I'm not sure what you
> guys are talking about... synaptic build-depends on libwings-dev which
> depends on libwraster-dev, which is provided by libwraster2-dev which
> depends on libtiff3g-dev et al.

But sbuild (by way of apt) installs only libwings-dev:

libwings-dev: missing
libapt-pkg-dev: missing
librpm0-dev: missing
gettext: already installed
hermes1-dev: already installed
Checking for source dependency conflicts...
  /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get $CHROOT_OPTIONS -q -y install
libwings-dev libapt-pkg-dev librpm0-dev

and this fails to pull in the other stuff.

libwings-dev_0.80.0-1_powerpc.deb is what's used here.

	Michael