Another powerpc Buildd?

I would like to offer my G3 enhanced Mac 7500 as a permanent buildd for
powerpc. I'm willing to admin the box and to create accounts for anyone
who would like them. The catch is that I'm not yet a dd, so someone will
need to help me finish setting it up and be willing to sign the success
logs.

I'm already handling such a box (thing2) for m68k buildd.

If no one speaks up, then it will just have to wait until I get through
the nm process.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>