Re: OT: Darwin

Ethan Benson wrote:
On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 06:33:44AM -0300, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:

ive been following apples miserable and pathetic path to OSX since
before they bought next.

	But didn't care even to read Darwin code or the articles whose URLs I gave you.

i cannot, its non-free.

Yes you can, it's not free but it is open source. Anyone can read the code, as someone pointed already even the URL.

now stop spamming me and this list with this crap. one more and you
hit the killfile.

	I will be glad to be in the kill file of one more propagandist.

	Now it takes two to make a flamewar, and a flamewar isn't spam.

BTW, let me piss you a little bit more. Has you lost your Shift key? It's annoying to read your text like that.

--
 _
/ \ Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 246 96 07