thanks

Due to time commitments I'm unsubscribing from debian-ppc, so I'd just like
to take this opportunity to thank all on this list for their help (whether by
answering my questions, or those of others similar to mine).  I now have a
fully functional debian-powered imac so I can use a %100 free os both at home
and now at work.

It's thanks to you that Debian is (IMHO) the best distro out there.

Thanks guys, Mark.

--
Mark Hepburn
Engineering/Computer Science, University of Tasmania