Re: LocalTalk support?

> > Nope, it's actuakky pretty difficult to implement and probably
> > not worth the hassle (at least not for anyone who'll never use
> > that feature, sorry this is how free software works).
>
> No, I know. I'm half inclined to tackle this myself, but I'm
> currently too interested in spending time at my day job and with my
> family. :-)

See? That's what I meant by 'not worth the hassle'. Considering the
transfer speed limits, a printer with ethernet hookup might be more cost
efficent (and might be able to talk AppleTalk protocols on the side).
Please note that any obsolete piece of equipment capable of running Linux
will happily server as a print spooler in case you only find a parallel
port printer. Done that with an old Atari TT when our network printer went
on the fritz. Throw in anything faster and it'll do ghostscript rendering
and netatalk for you.

	Michael