Re: S-Video out on TiG4
- To: P Prince <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: S-Video out on TiG4
- From: Tuomas Kuosmanen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 29 Dec 2001 13:26:32 +0200
- Message-id: <1009625193.3630.18.camel@quicksilver>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.43.0112270433460.11506-100000@maximus>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.43.0112270433460.11506-100000@maximus>
On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 11:34, P Prince wrote:
I have a first-run TiG4 with the ATI Rage 128 card.
Does S-Video output work with this under linux?
If so, how do I configure it? IE, provide modeline.
As far as I know, it does not. The VGA out works with m3mirror (use
google to find it) but as far as I know, the svga out does not work on
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: email@example.com :: www.ximian.com :: ::