Re: german keymap for old iBook

Hi!

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 12:51:34PM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 08:58, Sebastian Klemke wrote:
[Fn-Key behaviour]
> > This problem is still unsolved for me.
>
> As I have already pointed out, a utility for this was posted to this
> list some time ago.

I guess you mean the "fnset" utility which was posted on this list. I
tried this one today and it didn't work for me out-of-the-box. I found
out that the correct value of "type" has to be 0x05 for my iBook
tangerine, then it works fine.

But I still couldn't figure out where, when and why this setting is
changed.

Read U!

packet