Re: nano: On Oldworld PowerPC, nano freezes machine when help is being displayed

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:04:32PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> I searched Google trying to find buildd logs, but could only find the most
> recent month. I probably don't have the right link. I did suspect some
> kind of compilation issue too.

Although on second thought, I was compiling it right on the same machine,
using just `./configure' and `make' straight out of the distribution, and
getting the same results. That's how i got it narrowed down to the help-line
display code in the patch. So you'd think the compile options would be set
up right that way.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |