Re: Supported models

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 07:51:28PM +0200, Andreas Wüst wrote:

> So, thats fine, but there should be at least an up-to-date list available
> (listing only debian releases)
> on the debian website, where one not has to first search for the testing
> install-manual (which is not obvious) to get a breakdown of the current models.
>
> Well, if something like this would be useful and is desired I would maybe
> volunteer to maintain such a page.

i suggest moving this thread to debian-www then, there really isn't
much that can be done here.

but again, if someone would like to maintain a relativly distro
independent hardware list on penguinppc let me know for an account.  i
don't think the current lists have anyone really doing much maintainence.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/