Re: woody boot-floppies

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 12:54:04AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> FFS ! RTFM ! ;)

well i presume benh knows what he is doing, so i usually
refrain from telling him to rtfm! ffs! foad!

> Hmm, actually just passing "video=ofonly" makes the Debian 2.2r2 CD boot
> alright, that's how I installed the base Debian on mine about a week (or
> was it two ?) ago.
> (that plus some potato built wireless-tools that need to be forced
> install, and some dodgy xfsprogs and rsync combo to convert the whole
> thing to xfs... a mess)

well until someone donates an ibook2 to me i can't be sure what the
deal is, all i know is a report from benh that he simply could not get
debian's 2.2.19 to boot his ibook2 period, and i am pretty sure he
hacked around on it for awhile.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/