Re: G3's, G4's, Altivec, DVD's, iBooks, and TiBooks

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 02:25:23PM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > 2) there is a combo DVD-ROM/CD-RW option available for it!
> >    (It completely blows my mind that this isn't an option on the TiBook.)
>
> This is definitely something that pisses me off about my tibook.  I
> could care less about DVD's, and would much rather have a CDRW.

Er, the new 667 MHz TiBook *is* available with a built-in CD-RW.

Just not the DVD-ROM+CD-RW combo that is an option on the iBook.

<http://www.apple.com/powerbook/>

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       "Bother," said Pooh, as he was