Re: TiBook Dual Display

> (I suspect you say 'Xinerama' when you mean 'multihead', which isn't
> equivalent)

I understand the difference between multihead and Xinerama - the original
poster asked about Xinerama and I asked whether that'a actually supported
yet (by way of multihead in the underlying driver).

> > (this would imply UseFBDev probably?).
>
> Depends if the implementation of the two heads is done in the
> framebuffer device or in the X server driver.

Yep. The chances of me ever mucking with the X server driver are zero, the
chances of mucking with the fb code are just slim (and that wouldn't be on
r128 anyway, just scouting out some ideas).

	Michael