Another Matrox board question

The other Matrox board turns out not to be easily available to me.  I've
found a couple other Matrox boards (but still no luck finding even vaguely
reasonably priced ATI PCI Mac cards).  I believe these are both G200 and
i think they're Millenium boards:

	MGA-MIL/2/DIP   P/N 162604

	G2+/MILP/8D/CPQ	(loose card, no packaging)

Do any of this type of card work with LINUX, or just some?  How can one
tell which (if any) can be 'flashed' so 'Open Firmware' can use them?  I
don't want to keep the damned ix3D if i don't have to, but i do need to
boot MacOS on rare occasions.

Will second card (8M) work?  Or should i get the 2M card and limp along
until i can find a better board?  (They have at least several of the
2M boards for about $25(?), if anyone needs one.)

				 -- Tovar