KDE System Tray Battery Meter

Hello all,
I have developed a battery meter for kde that runs in the system tray.  I couldn't find an already existing one (kapm, klaptopdaemon) that worked with ppc, this may be wrong...  If anyone is interested in the code, you can give me an email.  I hope to clean it up soon.  (It is a big hack since I have never programmed a kde app at all).  I will post to this list again once I clean up the code and get it online somewhere if anyone is interested...

Next I will hack together a system tray for airport/802.11b signal strengh....

Jesse Andrews
jdandr2@uky.edu