netscape on Potato

I gave up on Mozilla. I downloaded it from the MOzilla web stie, and it
also wouldn't use the Automatically COnfigured internet proxy we're
required to use at work. I figured I'd try to get Netscape 4.7x, since
that's what works on all of our other platforms (Mac, Window$). However,
when i use dselect to install Netscape, it tells me that there is no
Netscape-smotif.4.7 available. I see that 4.6xx is available.

Is it OK to use the Netscape-smotif 4.6 with Netscape 4.7 on the ppc? If
not, what has anyone else had to do to get Netscape 4.7 on their ppc? Or
should I get 4.6 (however I'd do that).

Thanks.

P.S.: this is not ppc related, but where's a good reference on X security?
I need to use rsh, but the remote clients can't connect to my X server. I
presume that it's a Magic Cookie thing, but I know nothing about this
stuff. My workaround right now is to use 'xhost +' to turn off the
security, but I don't like that.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation