debian: sawfish crashing

I'm running Debian on a PowerBook Ti laptop. It has a combination of mainly testing with a bit of unstable. I'm running gnome and sawfish as my GUI environment. I have noticed that sawfish crashes on a regular basis. Sometimes a couple of times a day and sometimes every couple of days. It does seem more noticeable when mozilla is running. Has anyone else seen similar problems.

I've tried with kernel 2.2.9 and a home brew 2.4.9 but I get the same result.

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.