Re: vi problems, linux keycodes and yaboot questions

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 08:01:07PM +0200, Roland Wegmann wrote:
> /dev/hda1   Apple_partition_map   Apple
> /dev/hda2   Apple_Driver43   Macintosh
> /dev/hda3   Apple_Driver43   Macintosh
> /dev/hda4   Apple_Driver_ATA   Macintosh
> /dev/hda5   Apple_Driver_ATA   Macintosh
> /dev/hda6   Apple_FWDriver   Macintosh
> /dev/hda7   Apple_Driver_IOkit   Macintosh
> /dev/hda8   Apple_Patches   Patch Partition
> /dev/hda9   Apple_HFS   Linuxboot  (I think this should be the place for
> yaboot, but I'm not sure)

install the mac-fdisk from woody (apt-get install mac-fdisk should do)
then run it: mac-fdisk /dev/hda

then delete this partition:

(mac-fdisk) d
Partition number: 9

then recreate this partition with the b command.

(mac-fdisk) b
Start Block: 9p
(mac-fdisk) w
write partition table? y