2.4.9-benh0 crashes during boot with 7600 and Voodoo3

I just rsync'd the latest benh kernel tree last night, and I'm finding
it has an odd problem when I try to boot my Power Mac 7600 and use my
"new" (just received) Voodoo3 3000 instead of /chaos/control (the
onboard video)...it will boot into the welcome screen, pause, then
drop into xmon with some sort of trap (II'm using the Mac in MacOS
atm, so I'll provide the trap, if wanted in a later post).

2.2.19, as always, works fine.

-lee