Re: lazy saturday notebook comparo (long)

At 12:27 -0700 24 Aug 2001, Russell Williams <russwilliams_us@yahoo.com> wrote:
> with no answer yet. Can I use the international linux
> kernel patch (www.kerneli.org) for file system
> encryption?

I've tried a little bit to get it to work, so far I've been
unsuccessful.  The patch applied without any major problems and losetup
seems to work fine.  Even mkfs seems to work, but mount always fails.
I've tried several different ciphers and none of them worked; one of
them (don't remember which) even dropped me into the kernel debugger.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 [It is] best to confuse only one issue at a time.  -- K&R