Update: X4.0.3 and (german) keyboard problems on PM 7600/132

Hi again,

and sorry for answering my own mail, but I have an update regarding the
colour problem:

> - I have X 4.0.3 up and running on the onboard video hardware (2MB of
>   video RAM) using the framebuffer device. However, everything has a
>   magenta hue, regardless of resolution. I include XF86Config-4 and
>   xdm.log and would be grateful for any help.

X looks fine in 24 bpp. I guess it has somthing to do with the section in
xdm.log where it says something about "default visual is truecolor" or
some such thing. Since I can only go up to 800x600 in 24 bpp, I would
rather go with 16 bpp if it can be done at all -- any help is still very
much appreciated.

Best regards,

  Manuel