Re: New packages for Mac-on-Linux

Jens Schmalzing wrote:

> Please note that there is no mol-modules package any more.  Instead, I
> have built two packages mol-modules-2.2.19 and mol-modules-2.4.8
> against the respective kernel sources (2.4.8 is actually
> 2.4.8-pre4-ben0 or somesuch).  Do let me know whether you find them
> useful, and if you think there should be packages for more kernel
> versions.

The modules-source package doesn't work for me. At first, make failed because
the Makefile contained two instances of $(SMAKE) instead of $(MAKE). Fixed
that, but:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/modules/mol/kernel_module'
make: *** /usr/src/modules/mol/buildtools: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Entering an unknown directorymake: Leaving an unknown directorymake[1]:
*** [depend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/mol/kernel_module'
make: *** [modules] Error 2