New packages for Mac-on-Linux

with the semi-official release of version 0.9.60 two days ago, I have
built new packages for Mac-on-Linux and uploaded them to klecker.  To
apt-get them, use

 deb http://people.debian.org ~jensen/binary-powerpc/
 deb-src http://people.debian.org ~jensen/source/

Please note that there is no mol-modules package any more.  Instead, I
have built two packages mol-modules-2.2.19 and mol-modules-2.4.8
against the respective kernel sources (2.4.8 is actually
2.4.8-pre4-ben0 or somesuch).  Do let me know whether you find them
useful, and if you think there should be packages for more kernel

I intend to add a few finishing touches (mainly documentation) over
the weekend and then upload the packages to master.  Feedback would be
very much appreciated.

Regards, Jens.

J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!