XFree86 Question

All,

Quick question: What's the easiest way to get the console to show up on an
openfirmware driver GeForce 2MX AGP, and X to display on a PCI rage 128?

Is this even possible? I don't care about accelerated X, but I only have on
monitor, and if possible, I'd like to just switch the cable to the Rage128
when I want to use linux. I've found removing the GeForce 2 lets me see the
console on the Rage 128, but it doesn't show up at all if the GF2 is still
in the machine...

HELP :)

Tony Arnold