Re: SBP2 locking problems - again

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 05:12:03PM +0200, Georg Koss wrote:
Hi again!

I've done a few further trials and there is something I wonder
about. If I do

cdrecord -v -dummy fs=10 driveropts=burnproof speed=16 dev=1,0,0
/tmp/foo.iso

then process finishes with message about correct fifo-size.

If I do the same without the -dummy option my box locks.

Man-page of cdrecord tells that the option -dummy passes all steps of
burning except activating the laser.

So if that's right, wouldn't that mean that it should be a problem on
that last step whatsoever. Am I completely wrong?

--
mfg

Georg Koss

mailto: g.koss@eunet.at