[damsnet@free.fr: update about rs6k arch install report]

Hi,

Someone OK this and edit the web page... or tell me to edit it...

----- Forwarded message from Damien Morel <damsnet@free.fr> -----

Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:42:31 +0200
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:39:41 +0200
From: Damien Morel <damsnet@free.fr>
To: debian-doc@lists.debian.org
Subject: update about rs6k arch install report

Hi,
on the web page: http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/install
the status for RS6000 7248 is not yet tested, so I would like to report
the
successfull install and use of Debian Potato and now Woody on an IBM
RS6000 7248-133.

I got no particular problem exect for the video card which needs a patch
available here:
http://www.amberdata.demon.co.uk/carolina/

Now I am trying to install on a Performa 6400...

cu
Dams.