Re: SBP2 locking problems - again

>cdrecord -v -dummy fs=10 driveropts=burnproof speed=16 dev=1,0,0
>/tmp/foo.iso
>
>then process finishes with message about correct fifo-size.
>
>If I do the same without the -dummy option my box locks.

Some of the people hacking around linux-1394-devel have experienced
similar lockups when I told them about it. I didn't follow things
in detail, but I don't think they came up with a definitive solution.

You should probably sit on those mailing lists and make the
discussion live by testing proposed patches, etc...

Ben.