Ibook

Thanks for all, but I have more problems,with my IBook & Debian
This is my partition table

/dev/hda
# type name length base ( size ) system
/dev/hda1 Apple_partition_map Apple 63 @ 1 ( 31.5k) Partition map
/dev/hda2 Apple_HFS bootstrap 65536 @ 64 ( 32.0M) HFS
/dev/hda3 Apple_UNIX_SVR2 swap 262144 @ 65600 (128.0M) Linux swap
/dev/hda4 Apple_UNIX_SVR2 root 10240000 @ 327744 ( 4.9G) Linux native
/dev/hda5 Apple_UNIX_SVR2 swap 262144 @ 10567744 (128.0M) Linux swap
/dev/hda6 Apple_UNIX_SVR2 other 8810991 @ 10829888 ( 4.2G) Linux native

Block size=512, Number of Blocks=19640879
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0
Drivers-
1: @ 64 for 23, type=0x1
2: @ 118 for 36, type=0xffff
3: @ 192 for 21, type=0x701
4: @ 246 for 34, type=0xf8ff

and when I run ybin it says:
hmount: /dev/hda2: not a Macinthost HFS volume ( invalid argument )
ybin: an error occured trying to access to /dev/hda2 as HFS

my /etc/yaboot.conf is:

## Example yaboot.conf for ybin and yaboot >= 0.6
## see man yaboot.conf for more details.

## Change to your bootstrap partition ie: /dev/hda2
boot=/dev/hda2
device=hd:
partition=3
delay=10
timeout=20
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot

## Comment out if you have a newworld compatible nvsetenv (ybin can
## likely detect the incompatible version) when commented out ybin
## will update the boot-device variable in OpenFirmware to the
## bootstrap partition.
nonvram

image=/vmlinux
        label=Linux
        root=/dev/hda4
        read-only
I'm lost,because I can't  start Debian with one bootloader, I only can
start with the Debian CD as a bootdisk.
The Keys for start without MAC extensions are???
Tanks fistro@