Re: Debian Potato Installation

Dont worry bout that one. The debian install on nubus has 4 or 5
steps that will not work (PCMCIA, boot from disk, rescue floppy,
etc). Just scroll to the next step and keep on going, then reboot
when needed.

paul

BTW you can put the modules in later if you need to.

Matias Duh said at ÒDebian Potato InstallationÓ.
[07/Jul/01Sat 10:56]

|-------

-- get tough ---- get toughmail --