Using (easily) netenv

Ciao a tutti,

I would like to use netenv on  my iBook but I think this package works
well with (it was thinked to use) only pcmcia, that I don't need.

I'm  thinking to make  a lot  of scripts  to make  it works  but every
solution I  could think  it's not  easy: it wil  be not  sufficient to
choose "new" at netenv prompt to make a new environment, for example.

Is there a way to make it usable like I have the pcmcia package?

--
Ciao
leandro