Re: reading linux from MacOs

On 13 Tammuz 5761, raphaello-debianuser@altern.org wrote:

> Hi all,
>  From my MacOS 9.0.4 working, I would like to read the linux files
>  of
> my Debian woody.
>
> But MacOS doesn't see the other disks, even the Apple System
> Information see only my 4 Go HD MacOS partition, when all the HD is
> 6 Go big.
>
> I need some magic ?

Magic is about right.

You could:

* install netatalk
* configure afpd to serve your "linux files"
* install Mac-on-Linux
* run Mac-on-Linux and connect to your netatalk server

That's quite a hassle and probably not what you are after, though.
--
Charles Sebold                                      13th of Tammuz, 5761