Re: Woody install problem with b-f 2.3.5

This advice is great, but how would I do this from OF? That's my problem.
Because the install fails, I don't have a yaboot/ybin that completely works.
I therefore cannot edit anything...I have at the moment only the option to
boot into OF, then to yaboot for the install command.

Thanks for the help. I should have read the docs more carefully, to get this
working ahead of time for both OSes.

Russell