Re: gs-stp (was: Re: firewire, printing, and sound on iBook DV 2K)

On 26 Sivan 5761, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

>> I couldn't find gs-stp.  Any other ideas as to what it would be
>> called?  Or did you mean that somebody other than Debian has the
>> Debian package?  Couldn't find it on the sourceforge site.
>
> Oh. It's probably in testing/unstable then. You could try grabbing
> that package from there and seeing if it works with debian/stable
> version (I assume you have that as the package exists in testing)

Thanks, I was running unstable and it didn't seem to be there.

> Or just get the sources if it depends on too many packages from
> unstable.  There is a script to build the debian package of the
> ghostscript driver in the source tar.gz, with instructions.

I suppose I shall have to do that.  Thanks for your time.
--
Charles Sebold                                       26th of Sivan, 5761
--

 -- The Onion's Stargazing Tips,
    http://www.theonion.com/onion3706/stargazing_tips.html