Re: New iBook and Debian

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 02:30:35AM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> Tom Rini wrote:

> > > What issue? I'm not aware of any bugs related to scrolling.
> >
> > Err, in konq or mozilla, using up/down arrow or pgup/down causes some
> > garbage on the side.  I can email you my XF86Config-4 privately if you
> > like..
>
> It should work without special configuration, but go ahead. A screenshot would
> be nice as well. What version is that?

Er.  My original config was w/ the 'fbdev' driver and didn't show this.  When
I have:
Section "Device"
	Identifier	"..."
	Driver		"ati"
	BusID		"0:16:0"
	Option		"UseFBDev"	"true"
EndSection

I get it.  It disappears after a second and is fine..  I can also get this
in wmaker switching workspaces.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/