gs-stp (was: Re: firewire, printing, and sound on iBook DV 2K)

On 24 Sivan 5761, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> There is a debian package of it; it is called gs-stp. Good luck. I
> had it setup once, but I dont think it works for me anymore (been
> updating stuff since) - I mostly print from Gimp and it doesnt need
> the GS driver so it is not that important for me at the moment. But
> I remember the printout was just stunning quality.

I couldn't find gs-stp.  Any other ideas as to what it would be
called?  Or did you mean that somebody other than Debian has the
Debian package?  Couldn't find it on the sourceforge site.
--
Charles Sebold                                       25th of Sivan, 5761