Re: New iBook and Debian

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 11:40:33AM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:

> This is needed.  Hopefully woody's boot-floppies will have the patch I put up
> so that video is detected properly.

boot-floppies use the kernel-image-pmac package (most recent revision
of defined kernel version, that is right now 2.2.19)  that
kernel-image has not been updated in quite a while so i doubt your
patch is in it.  since Dan is the one who takes care of powerpc
kernel-images he is the one you have to talk to (and i know he is very
busy right now so its probably going to be awhile).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/